An opportunity for consumers to ride & drive select Chevy, Buick and GMC vehicles at Houston Auto Show
Friday (1/25) : 11:30 am - 5 pm*
Saturday (1/26) : 10 am - 5 pm*
Sunday (1/27) : 10 am - 5 pm*
( * Registration closes 30-60 minutes before end of event to ensure all who register can drive. )
List of Vehicles Participating :
- Chevrolet : Camaro, Cruze, Malibu, Equinox, Traverse, Silverado, Volt, Sonic, and Spark
- Buick : Regal, Enclave, Verano
- GMC : Terrain, Acadia, Sierra
- GM Ride & Drive Vehicles (subject to change)
- Registration and drive staging will take place at the Reliant Center on event days. See a Chevy, Buick or GMC Product Specialist on-site for final location.
- Drivers must produce a valid driver’s license and be at least 18-years-old.
- Passengers must be at least 8-years-old.
- All adults must provide follow-up information about themselves.
- All drivers and passengers must complete a Waiver of Liability.
- Drivers must pass a Breathalyzer Test.
- Must drive at least 1 other vehicle before driving the Camaro and the Volt
- Free of charge
- Brief street drive (5- to 7-minutes) around convention center
- Consumers may drive as many vehicles as they wish